Our conduct pack brings together all the tools and training you need to ensure compliance with the SRA’s conduct requirements. It has been designed specifically with the obligations of the Compliance officer for Legal Practice (COLP) in mind.
For just £329 (plus VAT) you can take advantage of:
- 12 months of interactive online training from true compliance specialists on the key conduct compliance areas for up to 100 staff:
- ethics and the SRA Principles (allow 90 minutes to complete);
- conflicts of interest (allow 75 minutes to complete);
- confidentiality and data protection (allow 60 minutes to complete);
- client care and complaints (allow 60 minutes to complete);
- risk management and the duties to report to the SRA (allow 45 minutes to complete);
- duties to the Court and in litigation generally (allow 50 minutes to complete);
- the conduct training outlined above is tailored into 5 courses comprising a total of 12 short video tutorials, spanning over 6 hours including videos, interactive case studies, quizzes, certificates for completion and more;
- a practical and detailed SRA Handbook checklist which guides the COLP through the key requirements and towards free sources of help – take a look at our free sample (PDF);
- an editable template business and risk management manual which includes compliance plan, quality assurance procedures, file review forms, business continuity policy, compliance logs and more – take a look at the table of contents;
- an editable template staff manual which includes information reporting requirements for staff, equality and inclusion policy, procurement and Bribery Act policy, whistleblowing policy and more – take a look at the table of contents; and
- option to opt-in staff to quarterly compliance updates in bulk to keep staff up-to-date.
Our conduct pack gives really you the tools to meet your duty to ensure firm-wide compliance. With this package you can:
- check for gaps in your approach with our Handbook checklist;
- fill gaps found or just update risk and compliance standards you set for the firm and the staff with our template editable policies and procedures,
- train new and existing staff in the standards expected of them online at a time and place to suit everyone (see our free training guide (PDF) to understand why even experienced lawyers need periodic conduct training);
- keep staff up-to-date on rule changes and other developments;
- check and monitor on what’s happening in practice with our template file review forms, compliance logs and more.
We provide a free training guide (PDF) to the SRA’s staff training requirements on our website as well as samples of our online training, compliance updates and extracts from our Handbook checklist, business and risk management manual and staff manual. Price includes access to training and any updated editions of to written materials for a period of 12 months from purchase. All purchases are subject to our terms and conditions of sale.
Visit our online store to purchase your conduct package now.
Need to train more than 100 staff? Not a problem, just contact us for a quote on your exact numbers.